ASSOCIATE | MIGRATION
- Australian Immigration Law Advice for all types of visa applications
- Australian temporary and permanent visa applications, including:
- Australian Business Innovation and Investor Visas
- Australian family visas
- Australian skilled visas
- Australian work visas
- Visa Refusal Appeals to the Administrative Appeals Tribunal
- Visa Refusal Appeals to the Federal Circuit Court
- Visa Cancellations
- Australian Citizenship Applications
- Bachelor of Laws, Griffith University
- Graduate Diploma of Legal Practice, College of Law
- Supreme Court of Queensland
Meet The Lawyer
About shanalee johal
Shanalee graduated from Griffith University with a Bachelor of Laws in 2017 and was admitted to practice in Queensland in November 2018. She has been working in the Migration industry since 2017 and has now accumulated over four years of experience dealing with migration law matters.
Shanalee is of Indian origin and speaks fluent Punjabi. Her family background and passion for migration law, allows her to understand the significance of her client’s migration journey to Australia for themselves and their families.
Shanalee specialises in dealing with complex visa cancellations and refusals, employer sponsored visas, skilled visas and business innovation and investor visas. She has experience in dealing with all temporary and permanent visa programs, visa compliance issues and appeals and has developed a reputation of success in the migration industry.
Shanalee is a dynamic migration lawyer who will seek innovative solutions for her clients.